Are you afraid to wear a tank top because you're self-conscious about how your arms will look? Check this out... I may have the solution to all of your problems.
Well, not all of them, but I can help with your squishy arms :)
If you want to get those arms in shape, fast, try these three tips that are sure to make you feel comfortable in short sleeve shirts again:
1. The Table Edge Push
Your first exercise is to grab the edge of the table with both hands and push your chair away from the dinner plate after your healthy, portioned meal.
• The truth is, if you’ve got some extra body fat on those arms, you’ll need to control your food intake to lose the squishy stuff.
• All the exercise in the world can’t touch the power of a proper nutrition when it comes to fat loss.
• Stick to lean meats, veggies and small amounts of carbs and try using a free app on your phone to track your calories.
I use MyFitnessPal --> Check out this video Mike made about what to log. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUhQMCdwo8Q
Then, when you get all the way to the bottom of these tips, send me a me message on Facebook with any questions you have about nutrition!
A little accountability goes a long way.
2. It’s All About the Triceps Brachii
Pump up those guns by working the big muscle called the “triceps brachii” located on the back of your upper arm.
• It makes up 2/3 of the total muscle in the arm and it gives the arms a great shape as it fills up the empty space that was once body fat.
• Try doing some dips on your lunch break. You could use a chair at work or a park bench every day to start getting your tris to pop.
3. Hello, Suspension Strap Rows!
Everyone loves the toned shape of sexy arms AKA your biceps, so how can you build them to go along with your new-found triceps?
• Skip the curls (not all together, but get the most bang for your buck) and go for something a little more challenging like a suspension strap low row.
• The row allows you to use a much larger amount of weight, therefore really forcing the biceps to step it up a notch while hitting your back and shoulders.
You’ll be turning heads for all the right reasons in no time!
Tighten up your food, strengthen and build the muscles in your arms and soon enough you'll be excited to shop for tank tops!
If you have any questions on what or when to eat, what exercises to do or just want to know where to get started, send me a message on Facebook!
Also-- The www.28DayKickStart.com Challenge starts soon. You can go here and Register and lose up to 14 lbs this month!