Drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated throughout the day is extremely important for optimal health and that slim figure we all want. The recommended daily amount of water is about two liters, but I'd like to see 2 as a minimum and closer to 4 (about 1 gallon).
Our body is consisted of 70% water so it’s no wonder that we need to drink lots of it to avoid dehydration. Aside from staying healthy, drinking water can be beneficial for weight loss as well.
Drinking enough water on a daily basis can help you lose weight much faster so if your goal is to slim down this can boost the process. You shouldn’t be surprised that we need so much water to stay hydrated if you consider how much fluids we lose every day through sweating, urination, breathing and so on.
It is not a weight loss miracle, but with consistency will definitely keep your body running more efficiently.
HERE ARE SOME OTHER BENEFITS FROM DRINKING PLENTY OF WATER EVERY DAY:
- Boosts weight loss
- Gives you energy
- Eliminates toxins
- Eliminates the feeling of tiredness
- Improves your immune system
- Gives your skin a healthy glow and eliminates skin problems
- Helps you maintain regularity
- Boosts kidney function
- Helps with muscle strains and cramps
- Makes you feel better overall
As much as we all know that drinking water is crucial for optimal health, we often forget all about it. Here are some tips that can help you remember to drink plenty of water every day:
- Count how many bottles a day you drink and don’t stop until you’ve drank at least 8. Drink one with every meal and one between every meal. Don't start the next meal till your bottle is gone and don't finish your meal till your bottle is gone.
- If you drink cold water you will burn more calories because your body will work harder to try and heat it up
- Make sure you have a bottle of water with you all the time
- Aside from water, you can drink tea and natural lemon juice as well
- Eating more greens can hydrate your body as well
- Make sure you drink a glass of water before each meal
- If you can’t drink so much water, try giving it some taste by adding a slice of lime, lemon or cucumbers!
Here is my #1 tip to drink more water. Just like Mike did, smash 28oz first thing before your first meal. This will do a few things.
Make it so you are full sooner.
Keep you fuller longer.
Get almost 1/4 of your intake in asap.
Get your body stated running at optimal speed right away.
But then think about it, if you took 30-40 second to do this 2-3x per day, do you think you would still find it hard to get all of your water in every day?
Take charge of today,